When the days get longer and the weather warmer, there’s nothing better than firing up the grill and cooking outdoors with family and friends. Some of the best meals are prepared on the grill, and some of the best memories are made on the patio, surrounding by good company and good food. If you’re in the market for a new grill or you’re a first-time grill buyer, we highly recommend purchasing a propane home grill. Here’s why home propane grilling should be on the top of your to-do list this spring.
- Ease of Use: With a home propane grill, all you have to do is turn a knob and get grilling. Unlike charcoal grills, home propane grills are easy to start up and begin heating within minutes.
- Direct, Consistent Heat: Home propane grills reach very high temperatures —much faster than charcoal — while retaining more heat. With propane gas service, you get better heat consistency, and easy heat control.
- Lower Operating Costs: Compared to charcoal grills where you spend countless dollars on the grill itself, briquettes, lighter fluid and other tools for pushing coals, home propane grills only require a propane tank and propane refills as needed.
- Good for the Environment: Colorless, odorless and nontoxic, propane is one of the cleanest burning of all fossil fuels. Compared to charcoal grills that emit 2,200 pounds of carbon dioxide in a lifetime, home propane grills only emit 769 pounds.
- Cleanup is a Cinch: To clean your home propane grill, you simply turn the burners on high for a few minutes, then scrape down the cooking grate. There’s no messy charcoal residue, flare-ups, drips or ashes like a charcoal grill.
- Better Longevity & Versatility: Propane home grills can last a very long time, while the tank itself will burn for as long as 16-20 hours! Propane grills can be used all year long, and many are even portable so you can take it camping, picnicking, tailgating and more.
As a leading propane gas service provider, we’d love to get you grillin’ this summer. Give us a call at 1-888-847-7672 to learn more about the benefits of home propane grills or to purchase one today.