It’s time to be outdoors with family and friends.
With the recent warm temperatures, the trees and flowers are starting to bloom. Everyone is getting spring fever. They want to be outdoors and spend time with their family and friends.
Here are some great ideas for using propane to safely enjoy your outdoor time this spring:
- Gas Grill: Gas grilling is clean, quick and extremely convenient. So, call your friends and family, get outdoors and start grilling.
- Propane Heater: It will be getting chilly at night for a while. A propane heater for the backyard or on a camping trip is a must have when the temperatures drop in the evening.
- Patio Fire Pit: Eliminate the need for firewood and the mess it makes with a propane fire pit. A propane fire pit is perfect for a small backyard.
- Lawn Mowers: As you know, the grass is going to need mowed soon. Propane lawn mowers are eco- and user-friendly. Fuel can be replaced conveniently and inexpensively. Since propane is a gas, you’ll avoid greasy build-up, spills and flooded engines.
- Garden Tools: There a plenty of propane-powered garden tools available. You can find trimmers, leaf blowers and more for cleaner, more efficient gardening.
ThompsonGas has always and will continue to make you our #1 Priority! Contact us today at 800-768-6612 and start enjoy your early spring with propane!