Yes, it’s cold outside. Right now the only thing on your mind most likely involves watching the weather report to see how much snow is predicted to fall or how treacherous the roads may become. But can we provide a little bit of advice? This is the exact time you should be thinking green—not just the vibrant color of spring, we’re talking green as in cash, and how much you can save by planning right now to save some serious money when the weather breaks.
Convert Your Lawn Mower & Landscaping Equipment to Run on Propane
Now is the time to do some research on converting your entire lawn mowing fleet to operate on propane rather than traditional gasoline. The benefits are tremendous and you can actually save some serious cash.
What are the Benefits of Converting Your Lawn Mowers to Propane?
- Propane is an Environmentally Friendly Fuel – propane mowers produce nearly 25% less greenhouse gases than regular fuel.
- No Risk of Spillage with Propane – propane is enclosed in a tank, eliminating the risk of spilling a flammable liquid when refueling your mower.
- Reduce Down Time with Propane – propane helps engines run “cleaner”, drastically reducing wear and tear on your engine.
- Propane Mowers are as Powerful as Traditional Mowers – no need to worry about your propane mower not producing the same results as your gasoline powered mower.
- Eliminate the Fluctuating Price of Gasoline – Contact ThompsonGas and establish your fuel price, empowering you to accurately predict your fuel costs! Plus, keep in mind, based on supply and demand, propane pricing is normally lower in the summer months, right when you need it the most.
Begin Reaping the Benefits of Propane
Interested in purchasing a propane-powered lawn mower? Feel free to call us at 800.768.6612 to discuss conversion kits and installation options!