Propane is one of the best ways to keep your home warm in the winter. But, if that’s all you’re using it for, you’re missing out on some of the great benefits propane has to offer. The following are 5 tips that will help improve your life this winter:
- Add a Propane Space Heater – You don’t need to avoid the cold rooms in your house this winter. Get cozy in every room with a propane space heater. Propane space heaters will heat rooms quickly and evenly.
- Install a Vented Propane Fireplace – Warm yourself by an efficient and safe vented propane fireplace. Most of the air generated by the fire from a wood burning fireplace goes through the chimney and is lost. A propane fireplace draws the combustion air outside and exhausts the gases. When wood is burned, carbon monoxide is released which is harmful when you’re in contact with it for too long. Since vented propane fireplaces are easy to install and don’t require additional masonry or foundation during installation, you’ll also save money.
- Install a Tankless Propane Water Heater – Enjoy long hot showers and baths this winter with unlimited hot water provided by a tankless propane water heater. Plus, you’ll save 30% or more on your bills.
- Install a Propane Gas Range – Make perfect holiday meals with a propane gas range. A propane gas range gives you precision temperature control providing even heat across the bottom of pots and in the oven. This means there are fewer hot spots to scorch sauces or burn cakes, etc.
- Add a Propane Patio Heater – Entertain family and friends outdoors this holiday season with a powerful propane patio heater.
To find out more benefits and uses for propane, call ThompsonGas at 800-768-6612.