Out of gas or need a repair? A ThompsonGas technician is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency propane service and repair. If you think you have a leak, call ThompsonGas immediately at 1-800-768-6612 and follow these precautions carefully.
- Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones or cell phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion.
- Leave the area immediately! Get everyone out of the building or home where you suspect gas is leaking.
- Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank, if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise).
- From a neighbor’s home or nearby building away from the gas leak, call ThompsonGas at 1-800-768-6612 right away to report the leak. If you can’t reach your propane provider, call 911 or your local fire department.
- Do not return to the building or home. Only return when ThompsonGas determines it is safe to do so.
- Before you attempt to use any of your propane appliances, ThompsonGas must check your entire system to ensure that it is leak free.
At ThompsonGas, your safety is our top priority. Our ThompsonGas representatives are here for you when you need us. For all emergency inquiries, call us immediately at 1-800-768-6612.